Pool & Spa Maintenance
Your swimming pool water is comprised of different components, which collectively form your water’s chemistry. The balance required among these components is critical to achieve a clean and clear pool with water that sparkles. Each chemical component has a known range of acceptable parameters or an ideal zone. Providing this ideal operating environment is necessary for the sanitizing system of choice to function properly. Once all of the chemicals are balanced and working together, the result should be a balanced pool that looks, feels and smells great.
If you need assistance with your pool maintenance, Preference Pools and Spas can help. Our general maintenance includes:
- Brush and vacuum the pool
- Clean skimmer baskets and waterline tiles
- Backwash filtration system
- Fill the water to its proper level
- Inspect the filtration equipment
- Monitor, test and adjust water to health department standards
Contact us to learn more.